RULES AND REGULATIONS AT CORONA RESORT & CASINO
I. For Vietnamese
1. Patrons who are 21 years old and above and have full civil capacity to act in accordance with the law of Vietnam
2. Produce valid ID card or passport to register as a member (For new members)
3. To access the Casino, visitors are required to purchase levy tickets:
🔷 Daily ticket (effective within 24 consecutive hours): VND 1,000,000/ 24 consecutive hours/ person
🔷 Monthly ticket (only effective in the current month): VND 25,000,000
4. Proof of income of VND 10,000,000 or more per month or income being subject to tier 3 tax or higher according to personal income tax law (All records must be latest original or notarized copies)
🔷 Monthly income confirmation, latest 3 months’ salary statement or salary payment slip issued by the employer, from the date of entering casino, which shows minimum monthly income of at least 10 million dong;
🔷 Valid house lease or property lease contract according to the provisions of law, which shows the total monthly rental amount of at least 10 million dong;
🔷 Bank savings books, bank deposit statements with term from 01 year or more and with monthly interest of at least 10 million dong.
🔷 The personal income tax return finalized by the tax agency or confirmation on fulfilment of tax obligations from tax agency’s within 01 year prior to entering, proving that the player has a taxable income of level 3 or higher according to the provisions of the Law on Income Tax.
The front desk will keep 1 certified copy.
II. For foreigners:
1. Age of 18 or above with full civil capacity to act according to provisions of Vietnamese law
2. Produce valid passport to register as a member (For new members)
3. No purchase of entry tickets required.
4. Dress code:
- The casino prefers formal or smart casual dressing for visitors.
- Strictly no tank tops, swimsuits nor pajamas allowed.
- Clothes with offensive words, graphics or patterns not allowed.
- Footwear strictly required inside Casino.
Full and specific conditions as regulated in the Government’s Decree No. 03/2017/ND-CP dated January 16, 2017 for Casino business.