Poker is one of the most attractive games at casinos, which has currently available at Corona Casino Phu Quoc, with 3 variants: Russian Poker, 3 Card Poker and Corona Poker.
Corona Casino Phu Quoc is the first casino opened to Vietnamese guests to play in Vietnam, located in the 5-star resort – entertainment complex – Corona Resort & Casino Phu Quoc.
Located on Dai Beach, the destination that has been voted in the top of the most beautiful beaches on the planet, Corona Casino Phu Quoc welcomes visitors with magnificent splendid scenery, standard and enthusiastic services, and a system consisting 8 trendy games with 8 tables and 1000 modern slot machines.
Poker is a game that has appeared for a long period and has become popular in most of the world-famous casinos. It will be a pity if you have the opportunity to visit Dai Beach in general and Corona Casino in particular and leave without testing this game at least once. Like most red and black games, poker is highly stimulating, with the plus of quite simple rules. Visitors only need to observe a few hands to easily grasp and enter the game, but to master the game, you not only need to memorize the rules, but some common terms are also factors to be paid attention.
- Poker:Add stakes to raise opponents.
- Unraise:Do not participate in adding money to the game but you are still playing.
- All in:Use all the initial money to raise players.
- Call:Contribute directly to the amount that the player has previously raised.
- Fold:Skip cards and do not participate in the first game.
TERMS USED FOR BETTING ROUNDS
- Bet:In a Poker game, if no one has placed a bet yet and you are the first to bet, this action is called a Bet.
- Call:After betting the same amount that the previous player has bet, this action is Call.
- Raise: The player doubles the stake when there is already a Bet, this action is Raise.
- Re-Raise / 3-Bet: The player doubles the stake when there are already Bet and Raise players, this action is called Re-Raise.
- Fold: Any player drops his or her hand, this action is Fold.
TERMS WHEN HAVING STRONG HAND
- Royal Straight Flush:Possesses 5 consecutive cards of the same suit.
- Straight:Possesses 5 consecutive cards that are not of the same suit.
- Four of a Kind: Possesses 4 cards of the same value.
- Full House:Possesses 3 cards of the same value and 2 cards of the same value.
- Flush:Possess any 5 cards of the same suit.
- Three of a Kind:Possesses 3 cards of the same value and 2 different cards.
- Two Pair: Possesses 2 pairs and 1 random card.
- Pair: Possesses 1 pairs and 3 random cards.
- High Card:Possesses 5 random cards that do not belong to any group.
TERMS FOR POTENTIAL HAND
- Waiting for flush: When there are 4 cards of the same suit, just wait for the appearance of 1 suit, this action is called waiting for flush.
- Waiting for two-way straight: When there are 4 cards in a row creating a straight, just wait for the appearance of a half card to have a straight, this action is called waiting for straight.
- Wait for 2 cards of the same suit: When waiting for 2 more cards to match in the last two betting rounds.
OTHER POPULAR TERMS
- Pair:Possesses 2 cards that are divided into 1 pair.
- Unraised Pot:Have 3 Flop cards dealt with no player choosing Raise.
- Raise Pot:When the player with you decides to respond with Raise before being dealt 3 Flop cards.
- Fre-Flop: Covers every action that takes place before 3 Flop cards appear.
In addition to poker, Corona Casino also includes many other attractive games, such as Blackjack, Scratch card, etc. Players can indulge in the fun of their bets while enjoying premium wines and a variety of snacks served from the restaurant-bar system located directly inside the casino. Moreover, after moments of trialing their fortune, visitors can freely immerse themselves in the clear blue waters of the independent swimming pool in the casino precinct and fully feel a magical night