Three Card Poker is a raising game where the Player’s winning and losing outcome is based on the comparison of his hand and the Banker’s hand. The values of high to low cards in this game are as follows: Ace, K, Q, J, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2.
How to play
- Before the start of the round, the Player must place the stakes and the First Bet (Ante), and can place an additional Pair Plus bet if wagering that their hand will have 1 pair or more.
- Three face cards will be dealt to each Player and finally to the House.
- The Player’s hand will be compared only to the House’s hand and not with anyone else on the board.
- The Player will then check his or her hand and decide whether or not to place the bet and Play so that the hand can be compared with the House, with the stakes equal to the First Bet.
- If it is decided to fold, it means the hand is over and the dealer will collect First and Plus Bets (if any).
- If the Player places money on a Play bet, the hand of that hand is shown and compared with the House’s hand
|Plus bet (do not need to compare with House’s hand)||Payoff rate|
|Royal Straight Flush:||1 pays 40|
|Three of a Kind||1 pays 30|
|Straight||1 pays 5|
|Box||1 pays 4|
|Double||1 pays 1|
|Plus reward for first bet|
|Plus reward (do not need to compare with House’s hand)||Payoff rate|
|Royal Straight Flush:||1 pays 5|
|Three of a Kind||1 pays 4|
|Straight||1 pays 1|