Phu Quoc Casino is a complex of 2 Vinoasis and Radisson Blu hotels, conference center, villas and a chain of spa, gym, restaurant, Bars & Lounge.
“The Casino alone has an area of 17,000 m2 and will serve up to 5000 players”.
When was Phu Quoc casino opened?
Official opening day of Phu Quoc Casino is on the afternoon of January 19, 2019. To date, Corona Casino Phu Quoc is the only legal casino licensed for Vietnamese to come to play (a 3-year pilot period according to the Decree No. 03/2017/ND-CP). This is currently the most modern resort and entertainment complex project in Phu Quoc.
Corona Casino – The largest casino in Vietnam
Built on a total area of up to 37 hectares, Corona Casino Phu Quoc belongs to the high-class eco-tourism and resort complex with many entertainment services, a casino with 1,000 slots and 100 blackjack tables, scratch Baccarat, Corona Poker, Russian Poker, Blackjack, Dice, Slots, etc.
What is the largest casino size in Vietnam?
- Casino 18,800m2 floor – 2 floors and swimming pool.
- 4-star hotel 8 floors and 1,440 rooms.
- The 5-star hotel is divided into 1 block of 7 floors and 1 block of 5 floors.
- Conference center 18,502m2 – 2 floors.
- Specialized spa 3,370m2.
- Theater floor 10,360m2 – 2 floors.
- And some shopping, dining and entertainment projects over 2 hectares are called Bai Dai Walking Street.
Where is Phu Quoc Casino located?
Phu Quoc Casino is located in Bai Dai area, Ganh Dau commune, Phu Quoc district. This location is next to Vinpearl Land entertainment complex, Vinpearl Safari Zoo, Vinpearl Golf Course and Vinpearl Resort, etc.
The Phu Quoc Casino site also has regional links with other resort real estate projects, such as Vinpearl Phu Quoc, Vinpearl Phu Quoc Shophouse, Vinpearl Phu Quoc Grand World, etc.
From the center of Duong Dong town (or Phu Quoc airport), it will take you about 45 minutes to the North with a distance of about 35km to reach this place.
Phu Quoc Casino allows Vietnamese to play legally!
Both Vietnamese and foreigners are allowed to gamble at the new Phu Quoc Island Casino. Foreigners who hold international passports will be allowed to enter the casino provided that they are over 21 years old and dressed in appropriate outfits and not in the state of intoxication or drug use. Vietnamese citizens will be allowed to enter Phu Quoc casino if they meet the following conditions:
Rules of Phu Quoc casino for Vietnamese nationals:
According to the provisions of the Decree No. 03/2017/ND-CP, Vietnamese people who want to play casino shall meet the following conditions:
- Citizen must be over 21 years old;
- Have a proof of income above $ 440 per month’s salary (or 10 million Vietnam dong);
- Have no criminal record;
- Relatives of gamblers (husbands, wives, parents, children, etc.) are not opposed to them playing at casinos. If a complaint is filed with the local government, gamblers will be denied participation in gambling.
- Local residents will have to pay $ 44.00 in the form of a daily entrance fee (24-hour period) or monthly subscription that is fixed at $ 1,100.00.
- Wear suitable outfits
- Gamblers are not addicted or use drugs.
You are required to prove your financial ability when playing at Phu Quoc Casino:
The conditions for entering Phu Quoc casino is that customers are required to provide financial proof, including:
- A certified copy of the monthly income, monthly payroll or salary payment decision of the unit where the player is working, certifying in the last 3 months from the date of entering the casino, which shows the monthly income level from VND 10 million or more;
- A certified copy of the valid player’s rental contract of a house or asset in accordance with the law, showing the total monthly rental from VND 10 million or more;
- A certified copy of the bank’s savings book, statement of the player’s bank deposit account with a term of 01 year or more with monthly interest of VND 10 million or more;
- A certified copy of the personal income tax return, which has been finalized by the tax authority or a confirmation of the fulfillment of tax obligations by the tax authority, proving that the player has a taxable income of level 3 or higher as prescribed in the Law on Personal Income Tax within 01 year before playing;
- The tax authority’s confirmation of the fulfillment of tax obligations proving that the player has earned taxable income of level 3 or higher in accordance with the Law on Personal Income Tax within 01 year before entering the casino;
- Other papers proving that the player has a regular income of VND 10 million/month or more;
- In case the documents mentioned at Points 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 of this Clause do not prove that the player’s income reaches VND 10 million/month, the player can present many documents simultaneously to prove have a total regular income of VND 10 million/month or more.
What does Corona Casino Phu Quoc & Resort have?
5-star Radisson Blu Resort
Radisson Blu Resort Phu Quoc is one of the most famous tourist destinations of Phu Quoc. From the hotel, you can walk to Bai Dai to immerse yourself in the sun and wind of the sea and watch the smooth white beaches.
After a morning of relaxing under the coconut trees, don’t miss Vinpearl Land – a place to enjoy thrilling games, underwater games or immerse yourself in the wildlife world at Safari.
After your journey to discover Phu Quoc “Pearl Island”, you can relax in one of the comfortable rooms or suites of Radisson Blu. There is free WiFi, as well as tea/coffee facilities, etc.
In addition, you can also choose from 1 of 12 attic rooms with garden or pool view. More specifically, you can reserve 1 of 10 beachfront villas – which have private pools and choose a bedroom with 2, 3 or 6 beds.
A romantic evening with a delicious meal over a glass of wine at a world-class restaurant will be the perfect end to an exciting day. After dinner, you can also enjoy drinks at the hotel’s lounge.
4-star hotel – VinOasis
VinOasis Phu Quoc Resort is a unique resort with countless classy entertainment facilities and diverse entertainment activities for visitors of all ages. With a prime location in the North of Pearl Island, VinOasis owns a spectacular view of the beach and a lively water park suitable for tourists.
High-class services here include:
- 1329 standard rooms with high-end amenities, ideal for couples or small families.
- 46 Suite rooms with lavish and luxurious space opens up to a special sunset setting for a romantic honeymoon.
- 1 Vinsuit room (125m², 2 King Bed 2.2m) is delicately designed with European-standard imported equipment and fully equipped bar for you to enjoy the most luxury
We offer all Major Casino Games at Corona Casino
Baccarat, or Punto Banco
The game of Baccarat (also known as Punto Banco, or in former times, as Chemin de fer) originates from France many years ago where it was dealt as a game between players who wagered against each other, taking turns to hold the Bank. The ‘shoe’ is a device to contain the cards and was passed around the table in order for players to draw the cards from it in the required order, which is called the tableau.
These days, the game is more streamlined and the Dealer passes the cards to the players from the shoe in the required order. There are no decisions to be made by the player, as the card order is defined, the player just has to decide how much to wager.
Currently, the game is an especially popular card game all over Asia due to the favourable conditions for a player and the ease of understanding the rules.
Our staff will be happy to explain the rules to you or you may wish to watch for a while, but don’t stand too close to the players.
Please see the Gaming page on this website for more details of how to play the Game and Payouts
Corona Blackjack game
Blackjack is also known as twenty-one. Blackjack in Corona Casino is played European style, with no hole card.
The origins of Blackjack are still under debate to this day. There is no clear consensus, but researchers agree that Blackjack probably originated in the French casinos around 1700. The French cards were called Vingt-et-Un, translated it means twenty-one. The game is played with 4 to 6 decks of 52 playing cards. Blackjack is arguably the most popular casino card game played in casinos around the world.
THE AIM OF THE GAME The aim of the game of Blackjack is to draw cards totalling closer to 21 than those in the Dealer’s hand – without exceeding 21. Picture cards (Jack, Queen, King) each count as 10. An Ace can count as 1 or 11. All number cards have their face value.
THE BLACKJACK TABLE The Blackjack table seats up to seven Players on one side, and the Dealer on the other. Its layout is marked out with up to seven betting areas in which the Players place their bets before the cards are dealt. Cards are dealt from a shuffling machine at Corona casino.
The game of Roulette is a favourite game in many casinos around the world, including here, in Corona casino!
Roulette is a game of French origin from the 16th century and continues to be a fun and exciting ways to take an enjoyable risk. Buy your playing chips at the table and go ahead!
There’s a reason it’s one of the most exciting and popular table games on any casino floor. The rules are simple and you can potentially win big! Even if it’s your first time placing a bet, you will get the hang of it pretty quickly.
The Dealer will help you place bets on the numbers on the table if requested and you must ensure that the bets are placed as required. We do accept call bets and French bets and we use the racetrack system
Please see the Gaming page on this website for more details of how to play the Game and Payouts
Poker Games at Corona Casino
At the Corona Casino, we offer Texas Hold em, 3 Card poker and Russian poker for your enjoyment. offering a thrilling and attractive choice of options to play against the House. Come and try your luck!
- CORONA Texas Hold ‘Em is one of the poker games, offering a thrilling and attractive feeling when playing against the House. A single deck of 52 cards will be used on the game after being loaded in to an automatic shuffling machine.
- Three Card Poker: 3 Card Poker is fun and dynamic. It is fairly fast paced and if the cards are running hot can pay off a lot in a hurry. This game is popular mainly due to its easy to follow game play. A single deck of 52 cards will be used on the game after being loaded in to an automatic shuffling machine
- Russian Poker is an intriguing and skillful Poker game where a player uses his or her hand to beat the house’s hand with additional wagering opportunities available for guests. You can play two boxes, one by one. A single deck of 52 cards will be used after it has been placed in the shuffling machine
Please see the Gaming page on this website for more details of the Game and Payouts
Corona Sic Bo
What is Sic Bo? It’s a game of chance played with three dice. It’s originally from China and sometimes gets referred to as Dai Siu, Tai Sai, Hi-Lo, or the Big and Small game. It’s played with 3 dice shaken in a dice shaker before starting each round. Very popular in the all the Asian gaming destinations and of course in casino Corona!!
The object of the game is to predict which numbers will appear on the dice once they are shaken. Bets range from a specific triple with payout odds of 180 to 1 to betting on the value of one of the dice with payout odds of 1 to 1.
- To make a bet on Sic Bo, place your chips on the appropriate area of the table. Neither verbal nor cash bets will be accepted. You are responsible for the positioning of your own bets
- The dealer covers the dome and tumbles the dice. The dealer then announces, “Place your bets”. Players of the game will have to guess what the 3 dice total will be and start betting
- Once the bets are placed, the dealer announces, “No more bets” and lifts the dome cover to reveal the winning combination of dice.
- The numeric value of each dice is then entered into a keypad and all winning combinations are lit up on the Sic Bo layout.
- There are different betting areas from a single number to a set of dice with different payouts.
It’s fun to play, give it a try! Please see the Gaming page on this website for more details of the Game and Payouts
Slot games (slot machine)
Slot is a slot machine game, one of the most popular and favorite games in casinos. Each slot machine usually consists of 3 to 5 horizontal rows and 3 to 5 vertical rows with many different symbols, depending on the theme of the game.
Popular variants of Slot include: video slots, multi reel slot (multi-reel slot) or multi payline slot (multi-payout slot), Multi Spin (Multi-spin slot). In addition, there are progressive slot, etc.
Some rules of playing Slot:
All Slot games have the same rule: Bet -> Roll Spin -> Receive bonus (if winning). However, each variation will have different rules. E.g.
- Classic slot: The game has spins with 1 or more payout rows to activate. You will win if the icon shown on the payment rows is activated according to the rules on the payout table. Activated payment rows in Slot games are usually found horizontally, vertically and sometimes diagonally on slot machines (casino slot machine).
- Video Slot: Being similar to classic slot games but instead of spinning the reels, Video Slot often has alternative dynamic features for reels. The payment lines on Video Slot will often be more complicated, such as: interlaced, zig zag or V-shaped, etc. To play Video Slot, you have to put coins in the machine corresponding to the number of payment rows that you want to activate. The usual bet amount of 1 cent will be 1 payout. Therefore, you should place low bets as well as multiple payouts for more chances to win.
Luxury restaurant at Corona Casino Phu Quoc
Azuma, a Japanese restaurant, brings a Japanese culinary art style that combines the harmony between tradition and modernity and opens up a true Japanese space. Here, diners will have a memorable experience like enjoying the country of cherry blossoms.
Some of the restaurant’s most prominent dishes include Sushi, Sashimi, Yakiniku, Teppan, and Washoku with Japanese culinary style to awaken all senses of diners.
Top-class chefs with high expertise use only the freshest food and ingredients to prepare dishes with delicate flavors that will certainly satisfy the taste of picky diners.
Perfectly combining contemporary design, blending the colors and materials of Chinese culture with fresh lines intersecting with traditional motifs, Bamboo is a modern and sophisticated culinary space.
Along with the open kitchen design, it allows diners to admire the processing of attractive dishes and the panoramic skillful manipulation of the chefs, all creating a perfect and classy whole for diners to have unforgettable difference experience.
Inspired by the beauty of both modern and classical European imprint, Fusion opens a romantic and cozy French space right in the heart of “Pearl Island”. You will admire the dishes carefully prepared by the restaurant’s talented chefs.
Furthermore, with a diverse wine list, carefully selected to combine perfectly and enhance the flavor of foods, Fusion will surely bring you a rich and unique experience.
Choose from any of our à-la-carte menus, or indulge in themed buffets at Avenue. Child diners can also find their favorite food at Avenue with a personalized menu.