Phu Quoc Casino is a complex of 2 Vinoasis and Radisson Blu hotels, conference center, villas and a chain of spa, gym, restaurant, Bars & Lounge.
“The Casino alone has an area of 17,000 m2 and will serve up to 5000 players”.
When was Phu Quoc casino opened?
Official opening day of Phu Quoc Casino is on the afternoon of January 19, 2019. To date, Corona Casino Phu Quoc is the only legal casino licensed for Vietnamese to come to play (a 3-year pilot period according to the Decree No. 03/2017/ND-CP). This is currently the most modern resort and entertainment complex project in Phu Quoc.
Corona Casino – The largest casino in Vietnam
Built on a total area of up to 37 hectares, Corona Casino Phu Quoc belongs to the high-class eco-tourism and resort complex with many entertainment services, a casino with 1,000 slots and 100 blackjack tables, scratch Baccarat, Corona Poker, Russian Poker, Blackjack, Dice, Slots, etc.
What is the largest casino size in Vietnam?
- Casino 18,800m2 floor – 2 floors and swimming pool.
- 4-star hotel 8 floors and 1,440 rooms.
- The 5-star hotel is divided into 1 block of 7 floors and 1 block of 5 floors.
- Conference center 18,502m2 – 2 floors.
- Specialized spa 3,370m2.
- Theater floor 10,360m2 – 2 floors.
- And some shopping, dining and entertainment projects over 2 hectares are called Bai Dai Walking Street.
Where is Phu Quoc Casino located?
Phu Quoc Casino is located in Bai Dai area, Ganh Dau commune, Phu Quoc district. This location is next to Vinpearl Land entertainment complex, Vinpearl Safari Zoo, Vinpearl Golf Course and Vinpearl Resort, etc.
The Phu Quoc Casino site also has regional links with other resort real estate projects, such as Vinpearl Phu Quoc, Vinpearl Phu Quoc Shophouse, Vinpearl Phu Quoc Grand World, etc.
From the center of Duong Dong town (or Phu Quoc airport), it will take you about 45 minutes to the North with a distance of about 35km to reach this place.
Phu Quoc Casino allows Vietnamese to play legally!
Both Vietnamese and foreigners are allowed to gamble at the new Phu Quoc Island Casino. Foreigners who hold international passports will be allowed to enter the casino provided that they are over 21 years old and dressed in appropriate outfits and not in the state of intoxication or drug use. Vietnamese citizens will be allowed to enter Phu Quoc casino if they meet the following conditions:
Rules of Phu Quoc casino for Vietnamese nationals:
According to the provisions of the Decree No. 03/2017/ND-CP, Vietnamese people who want to play casino shall meet the following conditions:
- Citizen must be over 21 years old;
- Have a proof of income above $ 440 per month’s salary (or 10 million Vietnam dong);
- Have no criminal record;
- Relatives of gamblers (husbands, wives, parents, children, etc.) are not opposed to them playing at casinos. If a complaint is filed with the local government, gamblers will be denied participation in gambling.
- Local residents will have to pay $ 44.00 in the form of a daily entrance fee (24-hour period) or monthly subscription that is fixed at $ 1,100.00.
- Wear suitable outfits
- Gamblers are not addicted or use drugs.
You are required to prove your financial ability when playing at Phu Quoc Casino:
The conditions for entering Phu Quoc casino is that customers are required to provide financial proof, including:
- A certified copy of the monthly income, monthly payroll or salary payment decision of the unit where the player is working, certifying in the last 3 months from the date of entering the casino, which shows the monthly income level from VND 10 million or more;
- A certified copy of the valid player’s rental contract of a house or asset in accordance with the law, showing the total monthly rental from VND 10 million or more;
- A certified copy of the bank’s savings book, statement of the player’s bank deposit account with a term of 01 year or more with monthly interest of VND 10 million or more;
- A certified copy of the personal income tax return, which has been finalized by the tax authority or a confirmation of the fulfillment of tax obligations by the tax authority, proving that the player has a taxable income of level 3 or higher as prescribed in the Law on Personal Income Tax within 01 year before playing;
- The tax authority’s confirmation of the fulfillment of tax obligations proving that the player has earned taxable income of level 3 or higher in accordance with the Law on Personal Income Tax within 01 year before entering the casino;
- Other papers proving that the player has a regular income of VND 10 million/month or more;
- In case the documents mentioned at Points 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 of this Clause do not prove that the player’s income reaches VND 10 million/month, the player can present many documents simultaneously to prove have a total regular income of VND 10 million/month or more.
What does Corona Casino Phu Quoc & Resort have?
5-star Radisson Blu Resort
Radisson Blu Resort Phu Quoc is one of the most famous tourist destinations of Phu Quoc. From the hotel, you can walk to Bai Dai to immerse yourself in the sun and wind of the sea and watch the smooth white beaches.
After a morning of relaxing under the coconut trees, don’t miss Vinpearl Land – a place to enjoy thrilling games, underwater games or immerse yourself in the wildlife world at Safari.
After your journey to discover Phu Quoc “Pearl Island”, you can relax in one of the comfortable rooms or suites of Radisson Blu. There is free WiFi, as well as tea/coffee facilities, etc.
In addition, you can also choose from 1 of 12 attic rooms with garden or pool view. More specifically, you can reserve 1 of 10 beachfront villas – which have private pools and choose a bedroom with 2, 3 or 6 beds.
A romantic evening with a delicious meal over a glass of wine at a world-class restaurant will be the perfect end to an exciting day. After dinner, you can also enjoy drinks at the hotel’s lounge.
4-star hotel – VinOasis
VinOasis Phu Quoc Resort is a unique resort with countless classy entertainment facilities and diverse entertainment activities for visitors of all ages. With a prime location in the North of Pearl Island, VinOasis owns a spectacular view of the beach and a lively water park suitable for tourists.
High-class services here include:
- 1329 standard rooms with high-end amenities, ideal for couples or small families.
- 46 Suite rooms with lavish and luxurious space opens up to a special sunset setting for a romantic honeymoon.
- 1 Vinsuit room (125m², 2 King Bed 2.2m) is delicately designed with European-standard imported equipment and fully equipped bar for you to enjoy the most luxury.
Luxury restaurant at Corona Casino Phu Quoc
Azuma, a Japanese restaurant, brings a Japanese culinary art style that combines the harmony between tradition and modernity and opens up a true Japanese space. Here, diners will have a memorable experience like enjoying the country of cherry blossoms.
Some of the restaurant’s most prominent dishes include Sushi, Sashimi, Yakiniku, Teppan, and Washoku with Japanese culinary style to awaken all senses of diners.
Top-class chefs with high expertise use only the freshest food and ingredients to prepare dishes with delicate flavors that will certainly satisfy the taste of picky diners.
Perfectly combining contemporary design, blending the colors and materials of Chinese culture with fresh lines intersecting with traditional motifs, Bamboo is a modern and sophisticated culinary space.
Along with the open kitchen design, it allows diners to admire the processing of attractive dishes and the panoramic skillful manipulation of the chefs, all creating a perfect and classy whole for diners to have unforgettable difference experience.
Inspired by the beauty of both modern and classical European imprint, Fusion opens a romantic and cozy French space right in the heart of “Pearl Island”. You will admire the dishes carefully prepared by the restaurant’s talented chefs.
Furthermore, with a diverse wine list, carefully selected to combine perfectly and enhance the flavor of foods, Fusion will surely bring you a rich and unique experience.
Choose from any of our à-la-carte menus, or indulge in themed buffets at Avenue. Child diners can also find their favorite food at Avenue with a personalized menu.
Games in Corona Casino Phu Quoc, Vietnam?
Baccarat Scratch Cards
Baccarat Scratch Cards (also known as Chemin De Fer or Punto Banco) originated from France. Its inventor was named Chemin De Fer – a person with US nationality. However, the difference with the present is that then two players bet against each other rather than the player against the banker.
Currently, Baccarat is a popular card game and very popular in Casinos around the world because the game’s winning rate is quite high (50–50) and the rule is very simple. The rules of Baccarat has many similarities with the game of scratch cards in Vietnam.
In a Baccarat card game, either the Player’s hand or the Banker’s hand wins when the total points of cards dealt to each hand reach a higher score and the highest score is 9 points. The dealing rules (Tableau) will not be changed and no decision from the Player is required.
Game rules instructions:
The way to play Baccarat is quite simple. After dealing, the player with the closest score to 9 will win. In which, the cards are counted as follows:
- An ace (A) is worth one point
- Piece 2 – 9 is counted according to the dial value
- Piece 10, Jack, King and Queen is worth 0 point.
If the total number of cards is greater than 10, the baccarat of that deck will be the total minus 10. For example: 6 + 10 + 9 = 5 points.
There will be 3 hands on the table to bet:
- Banker: If the banker wager wins, you will be paid double minus 5% commission for the banker.
- Player: If you bet the player wins, you will be paid twice as much for the bet.
- Tie: The banker and the player have equal points. If you win, you get paid at odds of 9 to 1.
The first 2 cards will be dealt to each of Banker and Player by the dealer. Depending on the total number of points on each side and the dealing rules (Tableau), the dealer will deal the third card to the Player or the Banker or both sides or not.
In addition to the main bets of Player’s and Banker’s hand, it can be placed a bet on Tie, Pairs Player, Pairs Banker and Super Six (tax is not included in banker’s hand and payout odds of 11 to 1).
Bets must be placed before the dealer indicates No More Bets and starts the round.
Scratch cards is not taxed: Winning bets on the Player’s and the Banker’s hands will be paid equal to the bet amount. But in the event that the Banker wins with 6 points, the winning bet will be paid for only half of the bet.
- Tie Bet will win when the round result is a tie (The Total scores of the Player and the Banker are equal) and will be paid 8 times the bet amount.
- Bet on Pairs Player or Pairs Banker will win when the first 2 cards are the same cards (Same suits are not required) and will be paid 11 times the bet amount.
Casino game of Blackjack
Blackjack is also known as twenty-one or poker because it is like poker in Vietnam. If there is a difference, it is only a small difference, not much. So, people just need to know how to play Blackjack to fully participate in playing twenty-one.
Thanks to its simple rules and high winning rate, Blackjack is an attractive card game that attracts the most players today in Macau, Las Vegas casinos.
In terms of origin, Blacjack originated from France, popular in casinos and gambling houses with the name Vingt-et-un and at that time there was no rule of 3 to 2 for blackjack cards. Over time, people found it necessary to raise money for those who were lucky enough to get blackjack. So the 3:2 rule for blackjack holders was born. In Vietnamese, it is called “Xì Dách”
The objective of the game is to beat the Banker by drawing decisions to get a total score close to 21, avoiding exceeding 21 to survive in the round. A hand where the first 2 cards contain an Ace and a card with value 10 is BlackJack, but if there are 2 above cards after splitting, it will only count as 21 points.
Game rules instructions:
Bets must be placed before the dealer indicates No More Bets and starts to deal: 2 cards to Player and 1 card to Banker.
Depending on the card value, the Player has the following options:
- Hit: When the score is not large enough to win the Banker. There is no limit to the number of cards added until the desired score is reached, but bets will lose when the score exceeds 21.
- Stand: Do not draw any more cards when the point is big enough and the dealer will continue to hand the next bet.
- Double down: It is possible to double the bet on the first 2 cards by placing an additional stake equal to the original bet, and then each hand will have the same options as above. Maximum 4 hands can be split from 1 original hand, but splitting for double Ace is accepted once only.
- Insurance: The Player is made insurance when the Banker’s first card is an Ace and the premium is doubled when the Banker has Blackjack. The maximum premium will be half of the bet.
Winning Insurance bets are paid out at the odds of 2 to 1 and will be settled at the end of the round
At the end of the First Deal and before drawing for the Next Round, if the player has Blackjack and the first cards of Banker do not contain 10 or Ace card then player will immediately be paid for that bet at odds of 3 to 2.
Roulette Wheel (also known as Roulette) is a gambling game in Casino. In French, it means “little wheel”. In the game there is a small ball spinning on a wheel with 37 pockets containing numbers 0 – 36 in groups of 18 black, 18 red pockets arranged alternately on the wheel ring. Zero is a green number and can be bet like any other number.
To determine the winning number and color, a player drives the trigger to spin the wheel in one direction, then spin the small ball in the opposite direction around the inclined circle that runs around the outer edge of the wheel. When the ball loses its momentum, it falls on the wheel and stops at 1 of 37 numbers (number 0 – French/European single roulette) or 38 numbers (number 00 and 00 – American Roulette).
Game rules instructions:
- Use Chips to bet on any independent number or combination of numbers that you consider lucky on the game board.
- The game operator will help you place bets on the numbers on the table if requested and you must ensure that the bets are placed as required.
- The game operator will hit the ball on the wheel.
- At this time you can still place bets until the game operator make signals to no longer place.
- After the ball falls on one of the numbers on the wheel, the game operator announces the winning number and places a dolly on the middle number on the game board.
- Winning bets are retained on the game table for settlement after the game operator has collected lost bets.
Poker is a raising game where the Player’s winning and losing outcome is based on the comparison of his hand and the Banker’s hand. The values of high to low cards in this game are as follows: Ace, K, Q, J, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2.
Values of hands:
|Name||Meaning||Image Example||Conditions for determining the value|
|High card||There is no link below||A♠||Consider the highest card, then consider the next highest card|
|One pair||Two cards of the same rank||9♣ 9♥||Consider the high and low pairs first, then consider the highest odd cards|
|Two pairs||Two pairs||Q♦ Q♠ 7♣ 7♠||Consider the highest pair, then the low pair and finally the odd cards|
|Three of a kind||Three cards of the same rank||A♣ A♥ A♠||Consider the value of the trio|
|Straight||Five cards in sequence (not all of the same suit)||8♠ 9♦ 10♥ J♣ Q♥||Consider the value of the highest card of the 5-card sequence|
|Flush||Five cards, all of the same suit (not all in sequence)||7♥ Q♥ 10♥ K♥ A♥||Consider the highest card, then the next highest card|
|Full House||Three cards of one rank and two cards of another rank||J♣ J♠ J♦ 9♥ 9♣||Consider the value of the trio then the value of the pair|
|Four of a Kind||Four cards of the same rank||8♥ 8♦ 8♠ 8♣||Consider the value of the quadruplet card|
|Straight Flush||Five cards of the same suit in sequence,||7♣ 8♣ 9♣ 10♣ J♣||Consider the highest card|
|Royal Straight Flush||Five cards of the same suit in sequence, with Ace is the highest card||A♥ K♥ Q♥ J♥ 10♥||Spit the pot (Pot: the sum of money that players wager during a single hand or game, according to the betting rules of the variant being played.)|
In particular, the Ace (A) card can be counted as the highest card of the straight behind King (K) or counted as the smallest card of the straight before “1”; the 5-4-3-2-A link is a straight, just like a straight. Number series like 4-3-2-A-K or 3-2-A-K-Q are not counted like that. So, a straight must have either a “5” card or a “10” card.
The color or suit (hearts, diamonds, spades, cloves) of a card does not make sense. If all players have the same hand but of different suits, they will split pot together.
At the start of the game, each player is dealt two cards. The round is clockwise.
The way to play and the rules of Poker in Vietnam:
- In Vietnamese Poker, the number of players is from 2 to 6 people.
- The playing cards is used in poker but removes cards from 2 to 6. The total number of cards played in the table is 32 cards (only playing cards from 7 to Ace: of which 7 is the lowest card, Ace is the biggest card)
- The suits of cards (hearts, diamonds, spades, and cloves) don’t make any sense, just the value of the cards is considered.
- Initially when being handed 2 cards, a player must open 1 card (the other is faced down) for the opponent to see, then hand each person with 1 open card from the pile of other cards, the player can start raising, first person will be the one with the highest hand, the raising round will go counter-clockwise.
Simple way of raising:
- Raise: It is to raise 100% of your original bet amount. For example: “The stakes of 2 people A and B are total 500, so each person bet 250, if it is raised then A will add 250, the total goes up to 750”
- Call: It is to raise following the component in the front. For example: “If B follows A then B would also bet 250 more, the total goes up to 1000”
- All in: It is to raise according to the sum of the raised players. For example: “If A raises all in, A bets on 1000 more (since the sum is 1000), the total goes up to 2000”
- Fold: It is to discard the card in hand and to lose the amount bet earlier.
In the first turn (3rd card) when the first person who Raise, the next person can only Call or Raise All in (not allowed to Raise). The first round of betting ends when all players give the command of Call.
Note: There are only 2 betting round in the first Poker deal (i.e. in round 1 each player can Raise all in, but in round 2 (this happens when one or more players command different from the first raiser) then the next person will be forced to Call (except the last one who made the other order).
Similarly, but the 2nd Poker deal (4th card) will have 3 betting rounds; The final deal (5th card) will also have infinite betting rounds
The player can Fold to preserve the money later if the previous hand is too weak or low compared to another player.
Similar consideration is given in the Classification table above. If the magnitudes are equal, divide the sum.
If you win, you will receive 100% of the total amount if you have enough stake. If you are short of stakes, you will only get the total of the previous rounds plus a part of the amount you have wagered in the current round.
- When giving orders (Raise, Fold, Call), it must follow the order, cannot postpone or cancel the order.
- Players at the table can Raise as 1/4 or 1/2 Raise or also to Double Raise (depending on the agreement of the players).
- In some places, Raise Yielding is not allowed (that is to yield to others to Poker but only applies to the first player or the Banker)
- It is possible to Raise guests with many different way of raising.
Dice Casino Game
Dice game (Sic-bo or Dai siu), also known as Tai Sai, is an ancient Chinese game popular in Asia and is played with 3 dice shaken in a dice shaker before start each round. Grand risk and chuck-a-luck are two variations of Sic bo.
This game was introduced in the US in the early 20th century as a game in festivals, casinos in Atlantic City, Las Vegas. Nowadays, it is gradually more popular in the casinos in Asia (Hong Kong, Macau, Casino Phu Quoc), or some of the online casinos, etc.
Each game of dice will be rolled over, the numbers on the top of the dice will be added together to calculate the results. Players will bet on options including these numbers to be counted as winning bets.
How to play
- Players of this game will have to guess what the 3 dice and start betting.
- A player begins to place bets on one or more of the betting areas on the table until the game operator announces No More Bets.
- There are different betting areas from a single number to a set of dice with different payouts.
- When the 3 dice results are shown, the winning areas on the table will light up.
Control scores when playing Easy or difficult Dice?
One of the most difficult things about playing Dice is controlling your scores. Some experience sharing from Casino Corona can help you:
In a game of Dice (sic bo) the minimum score will be 3 points, the maximum is 3 × 6 = 18 points. Therefore, in the game you must know to judge the score from 3 – 18 points, which number has the highest probability of winning and bet. Of course, this judgment is not random that can be known when based on the results of the previous bet.
Practical examples: If the previous times opened 3, 3, 6, then you can completely count on the last roll, the probability of opening the score 3 is relatively low. Moreover, only basing on the quite large difference between the smallest and largest number of points, you can quite accurately determine the score of the next pours.
To control the score per roll, you need to calculate the angles of the dice to calculate. The common method of rolling the dice is 3-V, which means having 3 points of the opposite 2 dice to form a V-shape intentionally to create point 6 will appear above, the remaining 6 points will be on the front, 8 points on the back, the remaining 8 points will be on the bottom. At the same time while shaking the dice also need to match and not make the dice have high elasticity.
Of course, to do this requires you to practice many times, to gain more experience in how to play Sic Bo.
Slot games (slot machine)
Slot is a slot machine game, one of the most popular and favorite games in casinos. Each slot machine usually consists of 3 to 5 horizontal rows and 3 to 5 vertical rows with many different symbols, depending on the theme of the game.
Popular variants of Slot include: video slots, multi reel slot (multi-reel slot) or multi payline slot (multi-payout slot), Multi Spin (Multi-spin slot). In addition, there are progressive slot, etc.
Some rules of playing Slot:
All Slot games have the same rule: Bet -> Roll Spin -> Receive bonus (if winning). However, each variation will have different rules. E.g.
- Classic slot: The game has spins with 1 or more payout rows to activate. You will win if the icon shown on the payment rows is activated according to the rules on the payout table. Activated payment rows in Slot games are usually found horizontally, vertically and sometimes diagonally on slot machines (casino slot machine).
- Video Slot: Being similar to classic slot games but instead of spinning the reels, Video Slot often has alternative dynamic features for reels. The payment lines on Video Slot will often be more complicated, such as: interlaced, zig zag or V-shaped, etc. To play Video Slot, you have to put coins in the machine corresponding to the number of payment rows that you want to activate. The usual bet amount of 1 cent will be 1 payout. Therefore, you should place low bets as well as multiple payouts for more chances to win.